Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade-in wrong shippng label!!
h610501

I recently purchased a new phone through the trade-in program. It is the third time to use a trade-in promotion on verizon. So I knew how to send a previous phone to get the promotion credit.

I received the trade-in instruction and UPS shipping label with my new phone. So I followed the instruction for trade-in and packed the box using the UPS shipping label that I received. And I sent it through UPS.

I tracked my previous phone using the receipt and the status was changed as delivered. So I just thought my trade-in promotion was finished. But, today I found out that my trade-in shipment isn't created yet. The shipping label that I received with the new phone is different from the one that shows on the Verizon account!!!! I sent the package 2 months ago!!! And Last month I moved to a new house so I throw away all the unnecessary receipts. I tried to find my tracking number but I can't find my tracking number.....Last 2 my trade-in was also used shipping label that I received from verizon. But at that time my phone arrived well. But this time my phone was missing!! Why do verizon send different shipping labels!!!!!!!

They said if I can't find my tracking number, I can't get $800 promotion credit!!! OMG.. If I can't get the promotion credit, I didn't need to change my previous phone.

Why they can't find my trade-in phone? Even I sent my phone using the shipping label that they sent.

Please help me! How can find my trade-in phone??

0 Likes