Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in
Bethuys

I was purchasing a iPhone 11 and wanted to get the trade in credit. All seemed fine until I went to purchase and it didn’t show I qualified for the trade in promo.  I did two other new lines today and all looked good on those.  Now when I attempt again for the third new line it says I’ve already used the IMEI number on a current pending transaction and won’t process it all in one like my prior purchases today.  Should I wait until tomorrow to see if the pending transaction clears or order the phone and hope to get a box. I’ve attempted to look up the trade in using the email submitted where I received an email but nothing comes up.

0 Likes
Re: Trade in
Verizon1707

You can try to do it in a different browser. As I experienced the same issue as yours when I used chrome, but I can successfully trade in the same device in IE. 

0 Likes
Re: Trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Bethuys, we are sorry to hear that the last trade was providing this speed bump. Verizon1707 provided a great suggestion as a different browser can definitely assist when running into something like this. Were you able to get this last trade submitted? If so, you may track the status of your trade at http://spr.ly/66031RWkD.   LorenB_VZW

0 Likes