Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Traded Phone in have yet to receive any money
dannygsf

December 2021 i upgraded a phone and was told i would receive $400 for the phone.  The phone was returned July 2022, as i was never told i had 60 days to return it.  I received a email upon receipt of the phone and was told I would be given $78 instead of $400 as it was not what they thought they were getting?  I went back and forth with them and was told this would be escalated and a credit would show in 1-2 billing cycles.  October 2022 i contacted again and was told that because the phone was not returned within 30 days no refund would be given.  Please help.

0 Likes
Re: Traded Phone in have yet to receive any money
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, dannygsf. We'd be more than happy to look further into this promotion issue with you. In a few moments, you should receive a Private Note from us. Please reply there, so we can get strated.

*Gabriel

0 Likes
dannygsf
  • Billing and Payments
  • Relating to:
    Payment confirmation
  • Account #:
    0519976641-00002
  • Support request #:
    MR-1308072610-E01
  • Request opened:
    8.19.2022 at 9:55 AM EDT
    Closed
0 Likes
dannygsf
Agent from Verizon (SMS)

12 : 09 PM

As per the conversation, trade-in promo correction form has been filled and you would need to wait and you will see the credit within 1-2 billing cycle. Generally, trade-in credit takes 1-2 bill cycle so you don't need to worry about it.

This is all you need to read all info is in previous discussion.  ALL YOU DO IS PUT NEED MORE INFORMATION YET WHEN I ASK WHAT INFORMATION THERE IS NO RESPONSE.

0 Likes
dannygsf

Here is the biggest issue.

Agent from Verizon (SMS)

2 : 17 PM

Thank you for your patience. I completely understand your point related to trade in credit on line ending with 7532 Upon reviewing the account, I see that On Aug 04, we received a different device than we were expecting, and adjusted the value from $400.00 to $78.00. Let me see what best can be done here.

Fact this was the same phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Dannygsf, we would be happy to provide you with more information on your trade-in fallout form. We will be sending a Private Note shortly. 

*Brianna

0 Likes