Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Transfer of Service from business to personal
staceyp626

I have spent 24 hours on the phone with Verizon customer service in the past 14 days. every single time I call the representative escalates to a supervisor and says that they will call me back within 24 hours and I’ve never once received a callback. I have been on hold for hours, and twice I have had representatives claim they couldn’t hear me when I am positive my sound was working. Rather than call me back they just hang up claiming they can’t hear and say to call back. 

My business initiated the transfer request on May 3 and it has yet to be transferred to my personal account. i’m being told that this is a pending order and it’s giving a system error so a ticket has been created, however this is now gone on for over 20 days. 

This has been the biggest nightmare of my life, and Verizon customer service shows no interest in actually resolving this. I’ve had to get a temporary phone number thanks to verizon’s terrible customer service.

#transfer #business

@vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
Re: Transfer of Service from business to personal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good day, staceyp626. We want your line of service to be transferred as soon as possible so that you can have a great experience. We need to make sure that everything was processed correctly on the business account end. 

Please confirm with the business account admin that the steps listed at this link (https://b2b.verizonwireless.com/content/my-business-portal/support/howtoguides/TransferYourServiceIn...) were completed correctly. Keep us posted. -Antonio

0 Likes
staceyp626

Yes, it’s been confirmed everything was processed correctly on the business end. According to Verizon, the phone number was transferred on the back end from business to personal but there is a system error preventing this to be used on the personal account. The ticket related to this issue is [edited for privacy].  Verizon needs to get this done and resolved instead of forcing me to call back daily to re explain the issue to a new rep for an issue that’s gone on for 20 days.

@vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for these details. As this was transferred from business to a personal account, we will want to review your personal account, and the ticket you provided. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you soon.

*Robert

0 Likes