Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Transfer pin

I'm not able to transfer pin from site and customer service has refused to fix it or give me a pin because of balance. However fcc, states is unlawful for you to block me porting my number for balances! Considering Verizon didn't want to work with while financially struggling due to health reasons limiting my income temporarily. I need the transfer pin immediately.

Re: Transfer pin
Customer Support

Hello Scbrown9404,


We are saddened to hear you are leaving our family. If your account is suspended for non-payment, you can still Port Out your number. You will need to be on Wi-Fi and use the My Verizon app to request a Number Transfer PIN, or use your My Verizon account online from a web browser.