Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Transferring multiple lines and fees to someone else
DesF5

Long story short, I am a college student and was able to get a Verizon account on my own. My mother while in school added herself and my sister onto my account and said she'd pay the bill. Well she hasn't and I am tired of being at risk of my phone getting shut off due to it for she's put m Is there anyway I can transfer the lines she created for it to be her responsibility? I'm guessing she is going to have to set up an account with Verizon for this transfer of liability to happen. My problem is her credit is bad and I don't know if Verizon would accept her. I am not sure if she changed my account to a family plan. 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring multiple lines and fees to someone else
Tigerstep

The only thing that makes something a family plan or single is a simple do you have more than 1 line. 

If she's on your account, you authorize the transfer request and then have her do this online or contact the TYS dept over the phone. What helps is if her phone is paid off as that can auto waive any security deposits. Worst case, have her pay the phone off (if applicable) and migrate to prepaid.

0 Likes