Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Transferring service doesnt work online
Leo24

I got an email to accept a transferred line. If I tried to complete to transfer at the website, I was unable to do due to unexpected error(no specific teason). Chatting with several agents doesnt help and customer service was not reachable over the phone. What's the "unexpected error"? Verizon website has the function that is not working? Very inconvenient.

0 Likes
Re: Transferring service doesnt work online
Tigerstep

TYS online was always buggy. Call the TYS dept, not CS and they can fix within a couple minutes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Leo24, we apologize for any inconvenience for having issues with accepting a line transfer request, but rest assured as Tigerstep mentioned, contacting our Transfer of Service department will be the best option for this issue. To reach this department, please dial 888-832-4540, Monday-Friday 7:00AM-9:00PM and Sat/Sun, 8:00AM-9:00PM local time. Please let us know if you're still having trouble with this.

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Kristin0504

It’s amazing that TWO YEARS LATER, YES TWO YEARS LATER this issue is still happening. Nobody knows what to do or how or how to fix it. All I’m trying to do is put my dad on my account. He is retiring from work and is turning in his business phone but keeping the number. Or should I say he retired, but still has the business phone because of all the issues Verizon is giving us with trying to make a transfer. This is absolutely ridiculous. We have been trying since Tuesday, it is now SUNDAY. Been to a store 3 times, multiple calls, and the only, THE ONLY answer I get is “tell the customer to keep trying to hit accept” are you kidding Verizon!!! I think I deserve a little more than that considering for the insanely high bill I pay you monthly 

db2022

I am having the same issue trying to transfer my jetpack from corporate to individual. Have tried hitting accept several times a day for 5 days now. Why can't this be resolved Verizon? Send me a hardcopy of the agreement through postal service if you have to but I need to have this fixed, now!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, I want to help as much as I can. I want to make sure the Transfer goes well. Please meet us in a private message so we can help. 

-Amber

0 Likes
Spartan22

This is happening to me as well. Please assist. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help and have sent a private message to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes