Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Trouble Registering Signal Booster
MattStringer

I purchased a we boost cell signal booster from Best Buy, and I tried to register it on the Verizon website but the registration link is broken/doesnt work. I tried calling Verizon support but after they dropped my call several times and left me on hold for an hour I couldn't get anything accomplished. How on earth do I register this thing? Help appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: Trouble Registering Signal Booster
jav6
Champion

@MattStringer wrote:

I purchased a we boost cell signal booster from Best Buy, and I tried to register it on the Verizon website but the registration link is broken/doesnt work. I tried calling Verizon support but after they dropped my call several times and left me on hold for an hour I couldn't get anything accomplished. How on earth do I register this thing? Help appreciated!!

Initially i was getting the Bad Message 400 page, but then it started working.  Have you tried again?  Could be the server was under maintenance.

Register Signal Booster.jpg

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MattStringer

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues registering your booster; here is the link that will help you with getting that registered https://vz.to/2K3C8L1. Does that help?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
cp520

bump. same problem. that link leads to the same page with the same broken register button.

ive tried calling, emailing, live chat, etc.........no luck.......and ive had to tell agents to google that page and walk them through what im trying to do...and still get no help.

AT&Ts registration page works..........same with T-Mobile........😑

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@cp520 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble registering your signal booster. As this is an older thread, it would be recommended to create your own thread so that we can best assist, but just like we had shared before, this would be the best link to register your device: https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/accessories/register-signal-booster/ . What exactly are you having trouble with regarding that link, as it will require you to sign into your My Verizon account. If you've contacted customer service on this before, was there something happening that prevented them from registering it to your account?

0 Likes
Nick41572
Enthusiast

This is an error message I keep getting when I try to register.

Screenshot_20210208-181815.png

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure you get the help you need, Nick41572. What troubleshooting steps have you tried (if any)? Having you tried clearing cache and cookies, using a different browser or device? 

0 Likes
msteph04

I'm having the same problem registering my HiBoost Dot.  Same error page, or occasionally it just defaults to my account summary page.  I've tried 3 different browsers, clearing cache and even using the mobile browser.   I was on a customer support chat for about an hour this morning and the rep finally told me to contact HiBoost.  I did and they sent me the same registration link.

Every other major carrier doesn't ask you to sign in to register the booster.  Instead of the link from the Verizon Booster Registration page redirecting you to the sign on page, it should just go directly to the registration form.

0 Likes
kkg13
Enthusiast

As soon as I click any of the links provided in this thread to register my signal booster, it takes me to a page that has only two options: my verizon or verizon for business. I click my verizon and it takes me to my account. There is no link anywhere in the account pages to register the signal booster and all pages involving signal booster registration just go straight the pick my verizon or verizon for business page. That page just takes you back to your account page and you are back to where you started with no place to register. How are you supposed to register?

KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes