Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trouble paying bill online
kblantonsdca

Anyone else having trouble with paying my bill online?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else having trouble with paying my bill online?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Nope. I even used a device this past month I normally don't use to access my account. It may help that I have saved my preferred method of payment in the account to quickly through the steps to make a payment. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Trouble paying bill online
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Seeing that it is vital you are able to make a seamless payment, let's get to the root cause. How are you making the payment? What device are you using? What is the error that you are receiving? Have you dialed #PMT to make a payment from your wireless device? AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes
DC_United

Yes, My saved BOFA checking info that I have been using to pay online for over 10 years is not working now. Exhausted the Chat help, now on the phone with finance, Erica said YES they were having problems earlier in the week, but thought that the issues were all resolved now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I would be shocked if my payment did not go through especially if it was fine for 10 years. I am sure we can get to the bottom of this. I have sent you a private message so we can get to the bottom of this. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes