Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trouble with customer service
CP111

I’ve been a Verizon customer for a long time and I am so frustrated with them I’m considering leaving. 

I got an Apple Watch and wanted to add it to my cellular plan. It took me 3 calls and 3-4 hours to get past a technical issue on their end with the e911. 

Then I called with billing questions and they convinced me to switch to an unlimited plan by quoting a TOTAL BILL of $110, then immediately got information that my bill will be $210. 

I also cannot put in a teachers discount due to a technical issue on their end (their form says the name is “not valid” and it is a standard name with no odd spellings. 

Called back to get escalated to a supervisor and realized I was about to be late for a meeting and the agent offered to call me back in 1 hour. No call. 

Should I anticipate actually speaking to a supervisor or receiving customer service at this point? 

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi,CP111! Thank you so much for contacting Verizon, I´m  sorry you are having a hard time with us.

As my goal is to make you feel comfortable, you can trust that I am going to do my best to provide you with the help you deserve and I will be more than happy to assist you today.

Your loyalty means the world to us, please send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to give you the best customer service experience.>Pia

0 Likes