Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trying to cancel Apple Watch line
LINWAL99

I have been on hold for nearly 2 hours trying to discontinue service to my Apple watch. This is infuriating and if you bill me for the service I will not pay you. 

Re: Trying to cancel Apple Watch line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there LINWAL99 and thank you for reaching out to us today. We can understand that you're time is valuable and we are here to help. I have sent you a private message to continue with this matter. -Candice

0 Likes
Re: Trying to contact someone.
Ejohnson1120

why can i not get through to customer service, this is so frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!

NotHappy71

Because they want you to give up.  Verizon customer service isn't really that busy.  I have a friend who was a rep there and she says her manager actually made them keep people holding and waiting in the hopes that they'd just hang up.  This was a daily practice.  My friend quit because of underhanded tactics like this.

Just put your phone on speaker and wait them out.  Guarantee you'll get a rep who sounds super excited to talk to you but won't be able to help at all.  Tell them how long you've been a customer and threaten to leave for T-Mobile (or another competitor) if they don't get someone on the line who actually knows what they're doing.

You're the paying customer.  You own them, they don't own you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be happy to look into your concerns with you right here. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes