Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trying to enter feedback for My Verizon app
hadji827

I tried to leave feedback for the app since a portion of it is poorly worded but clicking "Submit" only took me back to the beginning of the feedback process. Anyone else have this problem? Chatting with Verizon support got me nowhere.

Tags (1)
Re: Trying to enter feedback for My Verizon app
9wood

I have same result many times they haven't fixed some bugs still

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your feedback is extreme is extremely valuable, and we definitely want to make sure that your opinion and recommendations are properly routed. We are definitely here to help. Could you please provide us with more details about the issue being experienced? Is your My Verizon up to date? Is your device's software up to date?
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Your feedback is extreme is extremely valuable, and we definitely want to make sure that your opinion and recommendations are properly routed. We are definitely here to help. Could you please provide us with more details about the issue being experienced? Is your My Verizon up to date? Is your device's software up to date?
GeovannJ_VZW

@vzw_customer_support , @geovannj_vzw  Can't you access your OWN My Verizon mobile app and test the FEEDBACK option yourself (or aren't you a user yourself?)  I just did on my moto z4 and three times, when filling in the info and hitting SUBMIT, I was returned to the previous page with NO acknowledgment of the feedback being actually submitted.  TRY IT YOURSELF!!!  Please escalate to the appropriate technical support group.

@hadji827 Going into the App Store, you can access Developer Contact where their email is MyVerizonApp at verizon dot com.  We can send feedback/complaints/bug reports to that email address.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes