Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trying to sign up for add on Disney Bundle
Reneeme2

Hi. I've been trying for over an hour to sign up for the Disney Bundle. I recently switched to an Unlimited Plan, with one of the people on my plan now having the "Play More" plan.

When I go to sign up, I get an error message "We can't complete your request right now. Sorry about that. Please try again later." I've been trying for over an hour.

Using chat, I was first told that the person with the eligible plan needs to create a Verizon account, which is not how it was explained when I switched to unlimited. It was explained that as the account owner, I would be the one to sign up for the Disney bundle. Then later in the chat, they said that the website was down, and that I would the one to sign up for the bundle, though it wasn't said in a clear enough way that I am convinced.

Has anyone experienced a website issue today in signing up for the Disney Bundle? Or does anyone know if the person that has the eligible plan (if not the account owner), if they need to create a Verizon account (under the same plan, which seems off)?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Trying to sign up for add on Disney Bundle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Reneeme2, 

We are so sorry for the trouble you are having signing up for this service. We want to get to the bottom of this. Are you using the My Verizon application to sign up?

-Jenelle

0 Likes