Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tryingn to suspend my service
craftta

Hello there, i was told that i could suspend my service online for 90 days, at $10 per month and it is it allowing me to do so.  it does not allow me to select that option , and when i try to use the chat option is does not work at all, it is a computer , not a person. Thank you for all your help

0 Likes
Re: Tryingn to suspend my service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I definitely understand where your confusion is coming from, and we want to figure this out together! Why would you be suspending your device? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
craftta

I am currently in Southeast asia and will be for several months, and spoke to verizon before my trip and was told i can suspend my account for $10 a month for 90 days to keep my number and up to 180 days total at $10 per month,  i am trying to do that now. But there is no way to contact verizon via internet, only call

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Craftta, we hope that you are enjoying your travels. Our service is available online at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ , via social media on our Facebook page or via DM to @VZWSupport on Twitter. We also offer a 24-hour global support line at 908-559-4899. When traveling, we do offer the option to suspend at the reduced rate of $10.00, for up to 90 days within a 12 month period. The line access charge for the suspended number and feature charges (including insurance) are not billed for the length of the suspension period.

• The account's monthly access continues to be charged.
  • All devices must be suspended to cause the Monthly Access Charge billing to suspend.

After the 90 days has expired, you may choose to suspend service for up to another 90 days with charges. Device Payment charges would not be suspended. 

You may suspend service right from My Verizon by following the steps listed under number 1 for "Other Voluntary Suspension" at https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/. Does this help to clarify?  

LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes