Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-Store & Curbside Pickup or same day delivery.
Txts not sending. Error Code:Addr.Vcnt.
Tony13531

All of a sudden some of my texts are not going through to people. In the default text app you can see more details and it reads error code:addr.vcnt. I have looked this up and seen a few fixes that I already tried which none work. If I send a text to someone they may get it even though it reads this error code or they may not get it until I send additional texts or may not get it at all. Does anyone know what is going on? I already uninstalled facebook messenger and whats app. I have used Verizon message+ for years and works fine, now this issue happens. It also happens using the default mesasge app and that is how I can see this error code. I already disabled all send/received notification options in message+ did soft reset. called *228. all the fixes suggested online do not work and I need help/direction what to do now. I have a galaxy s8+ updated to recent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Txts not sending. Error Code:Addr.Vcnt.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know the importance of being able to send texts as it is imperative when using your device, and we're here to help. How long has this issue been occurring for? Also, is this happening with all numbers that you text, or is it when you text shortcodes? 

0 Likes
Diannperry

Text not sending per 5/6 digital numbers

Just started.  Need to know how to unlock

0 Likes
KH-Ornah

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current.

If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes