Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UPS Lost My New Phone
AESTX

I ordered a new iPhone SE with my new plan. UPS never delivered and it has gone missing somewhere in UPS. I have filed a claim with UPS, but can’t wait 8-10 days for this to be resolved before I get my phone. What do I need to do to get a replacement phone?

0 Likes
Re: UPS Lost My New Phone
IMSALLY

This happened to me too.  Almost a year ago.  UPS wouldn't help me because I didn't ship the phone and told me to contact the vendor.  I did.  They supposedly fixed the problem and credited me the tax and other charges.  It took over a month of chat and calls and waiting and I finally asked to cancel my account before I got a response.  After seeing the credits on my bill I thought it was over and done, so I went out and purchased a phone from the verizon store to replace the one that was never delivered.  Apparently Verizon thinks the store bought phone is my original cancelled order and has been charging me all this time for both phones.  I found out today from Verizon chat that they even think the UPS tracking number I received December 23, 2020 is for the phone I store purchased in March 22, 2021.  WWWHHHHAAATTT?  How did that happened.  I didn't find out because they disconnected me when I told them they were wrong.

Anyway,  I never caught the fact they didn't get it right because I pay automatically and I am very very busy (I'm a nurse).  

LG35

The same thing happened to me, hopefully your claim went through

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, LG35. Have you contacted us about your lost package yet? We have ways to help resolve this type of issue. 

*Cassie

0 Likes