Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UPS Lost My Trade-In
aggieakt

I'm struggling to understand why I remain with Verizon.  After cancelling my new iPhone upgrade three times, I finally received my new iPhone weeks after ordering it.  I sent my old iPhone via the supplied UPS envelope and label, only to observe the shipment has stalled in Texas since 1/12/2022 -- "delayed".  Verizon chats with 'agents' have been less than helpful, telling me my trade-in promotion cannot be applied until the phone is received, or ending because of technical issues.  When I ask what happens if the phone is lost in shipment, the chat ends or the agent is non-responsive.  Even the UPS phone number to begin a claim went to a wrong number...(1-800-742-5877)...

Over the last month, through this ordeal, I have wasted at least 14 hours of my life attempting to successfully order my upgrade.  Now my trade-in deal is at risk for something that is AGAIN completely out of my control.  

0 Likes
Re: UPS Lost My Trade-In
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, gosh! I'm so sorry to learn about the issues you have incurred, aggieakt! We understand your time is valuable, and have sent a Private Note to assist. -Nikki

0 Likes