Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
UPS Shows Delivered but not Received
Kylian

I recently traded in 2 phones for the new iPhone 14. I kept my tracking numbers, and both showed as delivered last Thursday morning (9/22) with noted proof of delivery to Verizon. As of today, there are still no updates on my status page showing Verizon has received either phone; just shipped. Has anyone else had this issue, and how did you resolve it? I know the clock is ticking on the timetable, and want to try to get ahead of any issues.

0 Likes
Re: UPS Shows Delivered but not Received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kylian,

I definitely appreciate you getting those phones sent back and you were right to hang onto your tracking numbers. It never hurts to have that information to make sure there is no issue. As long as those tracking numbers show as delivered though, I wouldn't worry at this stage. Even during normal periods it often takes 3-5 business days for those to be checked in and processed and right after the release of the new iPhone, one of the biggest phone launches of the year, it would be considered normal for that to take a bit longer. If they continue to not show as checked in we certainly have options to research them, but we'd need to get a bit further outside the normal time frame to do that and right now we're actually still on the long end of the normal time frame. If by early to mid next week those aren't showing any progress though that is something we can absolutely help with.

-Andrew

0 Likes
Kylian

Hello Andrew - 

At this point we are past the first half of the week and there still has been no status change to show the phones as received. It has now been 2 weeks since UPS tracking shows them as delivered to the Verizon facility. Please advise as to how to resolve this issue to ensure the trade-in process flows properly. Thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Kylian! Ensuring your trade-ins are processed properly is imperative. We're here to help! I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your convenience.

-Kia

0 Likes
Kylian

For anyone following this item (or similar) I spoke with Kia and they confirmed the devices were received by Verizon and are just awaiting inspection. Once I receive confirmation the process is complete, I will mark this item as resolved.

0 Likes
Kylian

Update: After 2.5 weeks, still no status change or update. I spoke to another rep earlier this week who put in two tickets (one for each phone). However, this morning I received an email from Verizon stating they did not receive the trade-ins and the promotional credit is being retracted. As the CSRs I've worked with have seemed unable to resolve the issue, does anyone have any other suggestions before I reach out to the FCC, BBB, and state attorney general's office?

Tags (1)
0 Likes