Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UPS lost trade in - waiting on Verizon reply
chief7

UPS lost 2 of my trade ins which I opened claims for. UPS already closed one of the claims saying they were ready to pay out but we’re waiting on a reply for both claims. They told me that Verizon would be the ones to get the payout from the claim but I need Verizon to respond. I have tried to contact Verizon online chat and they have been no help. Every time I call in I can’t get connected. I am hoping someone from Verizon support will be able to help me credit my account the 2 $580 trade ins. 

Re: UPS lost trade in - waiting on Verizon reply
9wood

Some others have reported this also seems to be a talk to the other situation which is frustrating

0 Likes
chief7

Yea and since I can’t get any real help through the phone or messages I figured I’d post here since it seems like the Verizon support here might be more responsive. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to hear about this and will do everything we can to help.  A private message has been sent to you.

0 Likes
Daniel8888

I'm having the same issue.  No help from Verizon. UPS wants to pay them.  What ended up happening? 

0 Likes
chief7

I had to call in 3-4 times. I worked with different customer services reps. You have to explain the situation each time and it’s super time consuming between the holds and trying to just explain it to each person. Eventually, one of the reps will try helping you out. I was able to get a recurring credit for the trade in amount applied to my account. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We'd like to make sure this gets taken care of. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Daniel8888

I did!! I sent a message last week.  No response!!  

0 Likes