Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Unable To Register For Disney+ Bundle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to know you are experiencing issues with your Disney + bundle, we want to make sure this is properly resolved. Have you been able to register or set up the service before with that email address?

0 Likes
jaredc

I have been having this same issue for over 3 months now.  I've been on the phone and chat for over 14 hours with Verizon.  Three times level two support managers have said they are on it and will get it resolved and contact me directly.

Each of the three times they never got back to me with a resolution or contacted me at all.  

I signed up for the play more plan to get this bundle. 

This is egregious customer service, to the point of lying.   This is false advertising on their promotional offerings.

Disney has also told me that Verizon can solve this on their end.  Anyone, know the best way to file a complaint to the executive team.  I've been with Verizon 10 years and just bought 3 iphone 12's.    I will be telling all I know to avoid Verizon for their lack of customer support  and false advertising in their promotional offerings.

DanaSTL

Posting this is a few of the threads in the hopes that this helps others! We’ve spent hours on this, it’s been soooo frustrating! We had this exact problem and wanted to post how we “fixed” it. We tried everything... removing and re-adding, etc.

If you used a Disney+ promo before and your Verizon account shows that the Disney Bundle is active, try logging in to Disney+ with your “old” promo account, regardless of the email you entered in during the Enroll Now. Your VZW account was “tied” to Disney+ when you took the first promo.

0 Likes
dan1971

Exact the same problem happened to me except an agent from chat suggested to me to remove the standalone subscription.  That was more than a month ago and more than 2 weeks since the "escalated" incident ticket.  No one contacted me or give me any updates.  When I called 2 days ago, she told me nothing really had happened.  This kind of tech support for long time customers are unacceptable and the promised product is not delivered to all customers are also very deceiving.  Maybe we should bring issues up to higher up or other channels.   For a company this size, this kind of competency for a small problem like this is unheard of.  

Ad37

same is happening to me and they all say will submit a ticket. Verizon has me calling Disney and Disney has me calling Verizon.

0 Likes
Anr1

I can’t believe they haven’t been able to resolve this. I had this problem months ago! I was able to resolve it myself. 

Did you have Hulu through Verizon at one point? I only ask because I did. I talked to a few reps and was given 2 tickets. They never even called me back on the tickets. I was getting pretty annoyed when I figured it out. For some reason my Hulu account was still active. I logged into it and changed the email address on it. Went back onto Verizon and it worked! I tried different emails within Verizon prior, but I’d still get the same invalid email error. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ad37, we always want to make sure that you can get your Disney+ Bundle set up as soon as possible. So we can work on this with you, please send us a Private Note. 

0 Likes
bxdx003

Hello, I currently have an AYS ticket pending since January for this exact issue and nothing has changed and I have not received any updates. How can I get my account linked to Hulu?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I am sorry this has been going on for so long! May I have the ticket number to further refrence it in our database? 

0 Likes
Kintamom

Activated and enrolled - trying to charge me to set up accounts- going to opt out if this worthless olan

0 Likes