Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Unable To Upgrade Online?
snailor

I feel like I'm going crazy.

I have been trying to upgrade my phone for the past 3 days. I add the phone I want, get the discount. However, Verizon will not take my payment method (the same one that I use to pay my bill). I tripled check my card details. Attempted two other payment methods that I also tripled checked. I went through the process with a support agent. I called my bank to see if it was an issue on my end — they confirmed that I should be able to make payments. They said that it's likely an issue with Verizon. I tried clearing my cache/cookies. I tired using the App, using the browser. Literally nothing works. I always get a message that says that there was an issue with my payment method.

I'm not able to go to a physical store for a while. I'm at the point where I'm about to change carriers so I can upgrade online.

What else can I do?

0 Likes
Re: Unable To Upgrade Online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here and we are ready to assist with all of your Verizon Wireless concerns. Please Private Message us. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!

*Jorge

0 Likes