Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to access Documents and Receipts
theantijoey

I am unable to access Documents and Receipts through my account pages at Verizon.com.

I received a text message notifying me of an important message that could be retrieved in the Documents section at My Verizon. It is inaccessible by any means.

After more than 2 hours on Chat with Verizon Agent (whoever that is), and answering the stupidest of questions, I am still unable to access Documents and Receipts.

Is anyone else out there experiencing this? Can it be reported to anyone at Verizon, assuming there is a reporting procedure at all? Why does Verizon Agent (whoever that is) have access to my Documents and Receipts and I do not? Why does it take 2 hours to tell me that there is "possibly a technical glitch"?

0 Likes
SOLVED Re: Unable to access Documents and Receipts
theantijoey

Deleted all cookies regarding Verizon (verizon, vzw) and was able to access Documents and Receipts.

Does not explain why access was previously denied across 4 devices and 3 operating systems.

If Verizon Agent (whoever that is) had just suggested that, the support chat would have been over in minutes.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access Documents and Receipts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

theantijoey, I am here to help. I totally understand your concern. Being able to view documents and receipts associated with your account is vital. Please reply to me in a private note, so I can assist you better. 

0 Likes
Re: SOLVED Unable to access Documents and Receipts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

theantijoey, I'm glad to hear that you were able to gain access. We recognize your time is valuable and I apologize that the step of clearing cache and cookies was not mentioned sooner. We appreciate your feedback and please rest assured that I have submitted your feedback to our internal teams to help improve your experience going forward.

0 Likes