Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to add Disney Bundle - Says Plan is not Eligible
JLA85

I was previously on a plan that required me to pay for the Disney bundle. In March 2022 we upgraded our plan to one that includes the Disney bundle at no charge. I attempted to add the bundle to my account and receive a message that there was an error processing the request and to try again later. I have tried the chat option and they sent me a link to add the bundle; however, this link directed me to a page that said my plan is not eligible. Verizon support has confirmed that my account is eligible and has not been able to resolve my issue. 

Has anyone had a similar issue and/or have any suggestions on how to resolve?

0 Likes
Re: Unable to add Disney Bundle - Says Plan is not Eligible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand that it's important to be able to take advantage of the Disney+ bundle promotion, JLA85. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Rebecca

0 Likes
cswill

Literally exact same situation. Was paying for Disney thru Verizon for a while, in March I saw that they were offering the Disney, Hulu, ESPN bundle for free, so I locked that in... It's now July and suddenly, everything has stopped working... This is ridiculous! 

I've alrdy been considering jumping to T-Mobile bcuz Verizon doesn't work well in my apt complex... This is yet another thing that's making it clear, Verizon just isn't what it used to be...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for contacting us tonight about your Disney bundle. I can definitely assist you with this. Please send us a Private Message on Facebook, or a DM in Twitter so we can assist you  with your bundle.

*Ana

0 Likes