Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to block number from calling or texting
whatever121254

I am unable to block a number from calling or texting me.  I had tried first going into my call block settings and put the number there and that does not work.  I then tried going online and blocking here https://myvpostpay.verizon.com/ui/acct/secure/blocks?sourceID=SmartLink&cmp=DO-SUPPORT-GENERAL-BLOCK...

That I only get a message to try again later, been trying for a week now.  It would seem over the last 6 months or so Verizon took that option away from me for no reason.  Did not change device or plan.  I have even called version and they have been worthless in helping or assisting.  My last option with out taking legal action is to try and ask here for assistance if anyone can help.  NO I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY VERIZON CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE CONTACTING ME OR POSTING HERE AS AFTER 5 PLUS HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH SEVERAL LEVELS AND PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WORTHLESS.  Thanks all I hope some can tell me something otherwise legal action is my only option.  

0 Likes
Re: Unable to block number from calling or texting
acraftylady2

If you go into your phones dialer and click block number and add that number if it's getting through then then maybe they might not actually be calling from that number.  I think they can make it look like they are calling from one number when they are actually calling from another number.  That's my theory anyway.  I block through my phone dialer so don't use the 5 free blocks for 90 days from within my account.  If you are trying from a browser maybe try a different browser.