Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Unable to call At&T numbers, Phone will not even dial it
Dlai

I have been having trouble to make calls to AT&T. I cannot call out. I have been working with Tier 2 support and with no luck. They said they’ll call back, then drop it, now I have someone that said will call me on Tuesday but that means I can’t do business for another 2 days. I spent over 20 hours on the phone with them, reset the phone, got new SIM card, they reset it in the background…still doesn't’ work.I see that many others have this issue. I need help and not sure where to go anymore besides getting a new carrier and give up my verizon account. And yes, I have tried all the trouble shooting  -everything. one tier 2 said it is a network issue and call filter gets stuck sometimes on the account - I don’t know, and simply I just need it to work. I pay great $$ for Verizon and I’m really tired of them being incapable of fixing it. I don’t know how to proceed, so any suggestions? Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes