Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to get a response from Customer Service
EJ-522

I bought an I-phone.  Received confirmation from Verizon that it was ordered.  Phone did not arrive when expected.  Called Verizon to inquire.  Sent messages via the Contact Us Form.  Called Verizon to inquire. Got on Live Chat Line.  Still no response from Verizon.  I am extremely disappointed as I have been a Verizon customer since 2002. 

0 Likes
Unable to get a response from Customer Service
EJ-522

I bought an I-phone.  Received confirmation from Verizon that it was ordered.  Phone did not arrive when expected.  Called Verizon to inquire.  Sent messages via the Contact Us Form.  Called Verizon to inquire. Got on Live Chat Line.  Still no response from Verizon. 

I am extremely disappointed as I have been a Verizon customer since 2002. It appears my confidence in Verizon is misplaced, and that perhaps I need to look into switching to a different provider.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get a response from Customer Service
SaltyS21U_User

Do not feel bad they can not answer anyone.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get a response from Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

EJ-522-

We are sorry to hear about your experience when purchasing a new phone. Your satisfaction is very important to us so we thank you for bringing this up to our attention. Let's gain your trust back and keep you from leaving us. Please respond to my private note to better assist.

-Angie

0 Likes