Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to login to my Wireless and Fios accounts
Misha_

I’m CONSTANTLY unable to login to my Wireless and Fios accounts. It’s happened so often that I’ve memorized two different randomized hexadecimal passwords, one for each account, but it routinely tells me I have entered the wrong information. (And the fact that these services are kept separate by Verizon, but you can’t use the same username for both services, boggles the mind.)

By the way, I’m a full stack software engineer. I can guarantee that if it were user error, I would’ve caught it- but it’s not.

And while I have done all the troubleshooting steps, and they often don’t work- especially when the same login issues happen on the mobile apps- users of a service like Verizon shouldn’t need to jump through technical hoops like using different browsers and resetting cookies just to log in.

Verizon- if you are reading this, YOU NEED TO OVERHAUL YOUR AUTHENTICATION SYSTEM. I’m looking at leaving Verizon because of this constant frustration.

0 Likes
Re: Can't log into My Verizon website or Verizon app for FIOS account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Misha, having access to my online accounts is vital. I will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please share with me what troubleshooting steps have been completed? Also, confirm for me what happens when you attempt to select forgot password?

-Rodney

0 Likes