Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Unable to pay on the website
microscopickog

I'm trying to add a line and a phone to my plan. I picked the plan, the phone model and was ready to pay. Once I entered my payment method, signed all the agreements and submitted I got the following message: "At this time, Verizon is not able to complete your transaction with your current payment method. Please select a new payment method in order to continue." 

I tried two different credit cards and the result did not change. Called Customer Support - they couldn't help, just made do it over and over. They re-created the order and the payment still failed.  Called my credit cards and they said that they see the transaction posted by Verizon and then the transaction gets immediately reversed. I spent more than 2 hours today with at least 5 Verizon representatives and still could not find a way to complete the transaction. Can I get anyone competent to troubleshoot this for me so I can finally make a payment?

0 Likes