Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to pay on the website
microscopickog

I'm trying to add a line and a phone to my plan. I picked the plan, the phone model and was ready to pay. Once I entered my payment method, signed all the agreements and submitted I got the following message: "At this time, Verizon is not able to complete your transaction with your current payment method. Please select a new payment method in order to continue." 

I tried two different credit cards and the result did not change. Called Customer Support - they couldn't help, just made do it over and over. They re-created the order and the payment still failed.  Called my credit cards and they said that they see the transaction posted by Verizon and then the transaction gets immediately reversed. I spent more than 2 hours today with at least 5 Verizon representatives and still could not find a way to complete the transaction. Can I get anyone competent to troubleshoot this for me so I can finally make a payment?

0 Likes