Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to place a new phone order - Online or over the phone with a support issue.
vi2ny11

Hell0, 

I have been having an issue with my Verizon online service for over a week now. My online account has an error where I can not place an order for a new phone. The same problem on my verizon mobile app. I have contacted Verizon customer service several time to repair the issue to no avail. 

Here is a full record of all the time spent trying to resolve the issue, which has still not been resolved. 

11/28/2020 8:10am - 12 minutes. 

11/28/2020 9:50am - 38 minutes 

11/28/2020 6:30pm - 1 hour 12 minutes 

11/29/2020 10:40am -42 minutes 

11:29/2020 11:50am - 1 hour and 10 minutes 

12/02/2020 4:41pm - 55 minutes 

12/02/2020 7:38pm - 7 minutes 

12/05/2020 06:17 PM - 2 hours, 44 minutes ( Still the problem has no been resolved) 

Each time I call all I want is to be able to place an order for a phone, at one one point I became so frustrated I decided to go straight to apple to purchase the phone even thou Verizon was offering a $200 additional discount, but was again not able to place an order as it stated (you need to be a Verizon authorized user) I was the authorized user and have a screen shot to confirm this on both apples website and Verizon website. 

My account has been held hostage and has caused me distress. I have never missed a bill or even made a late payment. While I am happy with the phone service, I am appalled by the lack of management to resolve the error. This issue has been properly documented from within Verizon customer service as well as my own records. 

Additionally to the fact that I am unable to place an order online, when they finally figured out how to place the order from the back end over the phone, they were not able to add my tax exempt certificate as they stated they would. My old device trade in is not working. 

I have spent over 8 hours on the phone with Verizon with regards to this issue. While every representative I spoke to was very polite and nice, they are unable to resolve the issue. After several dropped calls, bounced from agent to agent, promised of call backs that never come.  This has caused me immense stress and aggravation. My problem has still not been resolved. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 12.00.21 AM.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Unable to place a new phone order - Online or over the phone with a support issue.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hey, vi2ny11! We would be happy to help with your orer and take a closer look! Please respond to the Private Note we are sending to get started. ScottD_VZW

0 Likes