Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unable to send @vtext.com or vzwpix.com messages via gmail. The messages never arrive on the phones.
KristalTro

I have always been able to send messages to Verizon cellphones from my Gmail account, however about 2 weeks ago they stopped being received on the Verizon Cellphones.  This is critical that i am able to do this, as this is how I communicate about my kids during the day. Please help resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to send @vtext.com or vzwpix.com messages via gmail. The messages never arrive on the phones.
acraftylady2

Search the forums, it's down for everyone. 

0 Likes
Re: Unable to send @vtext.com or vzwpix.com messages via gmail. The messages never arrive on the phones.
KristalTro

I looked, but I didnt see it anywhere.  Any estimate on when it will recover?

0 Likes
acraftylady2
Re: Unable to send @vtext.com or vzwpix.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to make sure that your issues are resolved. I would love to help.  Are you still having this issue? Amber

0 Likes
Re: Unable to send @vtext.com or vzwpix.com
jav6

According to @vzw_customer_support  in 

https://community.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Messages/Emails-not-arriving-to-VZWPIX/td-p/1214235/page/4 :

"This is currenly a known issue. There have been reports of server timeouts/error messages as well as delays in sending messages from Gmail accounts. Messages from Gmail/G suites to VZ consumer domains may be throttled or blocked due to high volumes of malicious messages originating from Gmail email addresses using Google's outbound services. This does not have anything to do with the specific sender, but with the volume of malicious messages received from Gmail as a whole. System enhancements will be going into place on the 23rd that will hopefully help to alleviate the malicious content volume, thereby reducing delays on normal emails from gmail's servers."

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...