Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unacceptable Customer Service
Mali2717

After 84 minutes and three people. One of your associates put me on hold, hung up, and when I try to call back it says you're closed. This was after speaking to someone for 36 minutes yesterday who was supposed to call back and never did. Which was after spending 90 minutes in a retail store to which end they said they didn’t know how to port over my number. I'm trying and have now collectively spent over 4 hours with your associates to switch to Verizon and no one has been able to help me. The gentleman in telesales I just spoke to sounded like he was on drugs, and all he did was hang up on me. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. 

0 Likes
Re: Unacceptable Customer Service
DrZooo

I spent 2 hours in chat, mostly waiting for the person to get back to me

He/she told me go into my account and it  will show that my flip phone was paid in full

I checked and you are still charging me for  phone that I paid for on 9=27=19 IN FULL yet I am being charged a monthly fee for 26 months or so,.

I cannot pay my bill until verison fixes because I am being over charged EVERY MONTH

and  now I get late fees because I will not pay a bill with fake phoney bogus charges]\

Please fix this NOW

My sign name is DrZooo.

0 Likes
Tigerstep

This is what happens when you underpay understaffed workers. What's odd is the inability to port in, that's one of the few things a store will actually do for a customer. Is your current carrier not one of the big telecoms? Some prepaid services don't have proper account numbers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This has gone on for far too long and we want it resolved ASAP.  A private message has been sent so we can fully assist you.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It' extremely important that your concerns regarding the charges associated with your account and device are clarified, and we are here to help. We've contacted you via a Private Note to continue assisting you.

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes