Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unlimited Loyalty program is a scam and cant be used for any upgrades - forget about 5B
RODHEN53

Very discouraged on the loyalty program.  I thought the loyalty program was unlimited. It looks like the Disney package was also removed. Not sure when that all happened. 

This program does not qualify for any upgrade discounts. Their recommendation is to move on a unlimited plan. That plan cost enough to off set any discounts I would get. Its like they think we can count or add. 

I have been with Verizon for over 25 years. I am over 55 so I qualify for a terrible loyalty program. A play with words that they should be ashamed of. 

Not sure if Comcast is this bad but it looks like they to mess with you or change your plans as that set you up for frustration. 

Verizon we the people are stressed enough and you have only added to that . You should be ashamed of yourself.  

The last customer rep I talked with was great and had everything setup and then the discount got tossed. Spend over 3 hours. I feel really dumb taking that much time. I thought like, Wow I  finally got a good deal and then bam. Move on please, we have to mess with the next person. 

0 Likes