Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unlimited slow speeds!
CHRMER4

every since swapping to unlimited I have experienced some of the slowest speed I’ve ever had on a cellular network provider! My speeds are ranging from .17 mb down to .08 mb up! This isn’t acceptable for lte service considering its cost it has become increasingly frustrating and unfair considering the cost of service.

Labels (1)
Re: Unlimited slow speeds!
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Which unlimited plan did you switch to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CHRMER4

the Plan I have just shows unlimited but looks to be the exact same as beyondunlimited. I do not live in a congested area and there is a tower literally 7 miles from my home. I find it odd that this only started when I switched to unlimited. And it happens all through the plan cycle not just after 22gb.

0 Likes
CHRMER4

I meant to send that as a response to you sorry.

0 Likes
SRgraham14

I have the same issue, only been a month since switching to unlimited and I can’t hardly do anything unless connected to WiFi. It’s just horribly slow, and I’m not over the limit for throttling!

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Your bill will state the exact name of the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
samanthat_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHRMER4, we always want to ensure that our customers have the best plan to suit their needs. Since switching to the unlimited plan, we want to ensure that your service runs smoothly. May we ask how long it’s been since you switched plans? What zip code are you currently located in? Do you know of any other Verizon users that are experiencing slow speeds in this area?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ASIALI33

I am having the same issue, last month I move four lines from T-Mobile to Verizon, and now K have getting this poor LTE service The download speed I am getting is 0.57Mbps and 7.98Mbps upload. So disappointed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi ASIALI33. Thank you for reaching out. We want to make sure your service is working properly. I sent you a direct message. - DiaS

0 Likes