Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Unresolved Unexpected FIOS Plan Changes
sunnydi3

After a few months of unsuccessfully trying to get my issue resolved through customer service, I am now trying this forum.  I requested an TV/Internet plan change in August via a chat, that ended up being not what I asked for and was promised.  I have been trying ever since to clear up this change, which has now turned into a past due amount that I refuse to pay because I did not ask for the additional services.  I have been paying for the part of the service that is correct.

While on the phone with customer service, I asked to speak with a supervisor and was refused. I was told by two customer service agents that I would receive a call back after my issue was reviewed, but still haven't received that call (I was supposed to receive that call by the week of Thanksgiving).   Now I am being charged late payment fees. 

I have been a Verizon customer for more than 10 years, and any time I try to make a change to my service (which has been only a couple over that time), it always turns into a fiasco, and months of trying to clear up billing issues.  I will say, this time around, has been the worst experience.  

Does anyone have a phone number /email for a contact that can actually assist me with my problem?  How can I elevate this issue?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Unresolved Unexpected FIOS Plan Changes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@sunnydi3  This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.  The FIOS Community Forum is https://forums.verizon.com

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes