Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upgrade issues
EddieH

I tried upgrading to the Note 20 Ultra with a trade in via the Samsung website.  I selected the Verizon variant.  The order went thru, then a couple of days later I got an email stating "Your order and activation cannot be completed by your carrier and have been cancelled."  Called Samsung and Verizon, neither can tell me why it was cancelled.  Trade in IMEI clear per Verizon site, paying in full via valid credit card, loyal on-time customer for 11 years.

Now, when I check upgrade status via Verizon app and website it says I'm eligible but when I click it says there is a pending order.  

Why was my order cancelled?  Why can't Verizon clear this so I can resubmit a pre order?

Image1 (2).jpg

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Upgrade issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, EddieH. It's exciting to get a new phone, so I understand your concern about the canceled order. I would like to take a closer look. Please check your private notes for details.

TracyB_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, EddieH. It's exciting to get a new phone, so I understand your concern about the canceled order. I would like to take a closer look. Please check your private notes for details.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
EddieH

The second order went thru.  According to Samsung, my Note 20 Ultra will ship out for a Tuesday delivery.  Thank you to Verizon Support for helping me with this issue.  Eddie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
EddieH, You're more than welcome. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to help. Here's a great link that we like to give our customers to help with getting to know your new Smartphone: https://www.verizon.com/support/top-ten-things-to-do-with-your-smartphone/. Please be sure to let us know if you need anything further. We're here for you. 

0 Likes