Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upgrade with unlimited
jdouglas22

Come the 15th of this month we unlimited data users will be able to finally get a new device. I've heard that it's the device payment plan. Can we upgrade and get the subsidized phone as well? All the news articles were very vague on details. Is there any disadvantage to doing this upgrade?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade with unlimited
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

No contract makes you accept the new terms and condition and will remove unlimited.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You could always get a new smartphone before. You just had to purchase the phone at full retail price. After the 15th, unlimited customers can use the Device Payment Plan to spread the full retail price of the phone over 24 months.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Bigdaddy57

Maybe. But I and a lot of other people have a hard time trusting Verizon. They are just so greedy, shady, and downright no good. My biggest problem is the fact we have no other provider close. I wish more than anything that any provider comes along and destroys Verizon. That sooner or later people will get smart and just start walking away from a company that treats it's customers like crap, doesn't care if they walk away and who's CEO openly encouraged ppl to do so if they didn't like it. What kind of company does this? Hopefully all the complaints will start to have an effect of this company

0 Likes