Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Upgrade
hoppykl

Hello,

I was inquiring about what I would qualify for in regards to an upgrade of a new phone.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade
fcc6

Verizon treats all current customers the same. "Like ****!!! You wil pay dang near full price for any new phone that is any good! They only offer the good deals to those coming from other providers. You are better off going to AT&T as a new customer to get a good deal. The better deal is to wait about a year if you can. T-Mobile and Sprint are merging. Their coverage will be equal to Verizon and their 5G makes Verizon's look like garbage!! When the merger is complete there will be great deals to get people on board!! I'm waiting on the merger.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're glad to hear you are interested in upgrading your device, and we'll be more than happy to help, hoppykl. Are you interested in a particular model device? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing we want is to see a valued customer leave Verizon Wireless, Fcc6. What specifically has you looking to leave Verizon Wireless? Any issues with your device and if so, can you further explain? What are you currently in the market for? Looking forward to learning more about your situation and seeing how we can help. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes