Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Usage details format changes
markalex2

That's not true.  All of the details are not included.  I would also suggest reading the posts to see what is missing in the usage logs.  Posting a link to what we are all accessing already is not at all helpful.  

nochoice

There are several threads about this problem. Why did Verizon make such a radical change and not warn customers in advance? If I had known this feature was going away, I would have saved the names and numbers. While it may not seem a bid deal to Verizon, it is a huge deal for those of us who have spent years creating this data.

The previous format allowed a user to add a nickname to a phone number, so the log showed names instead of numbers. This is very useful for both business and personal applications. Now, the only thing that shows is the numbers and there is no way to add names.

I realize that losing one customer is no big deal to such a huge company, but if this issue is not resolved, I will be changing carriers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We thank you so much for your honest feedback nochoice. We never want you to feel like your voice isn't being heard about issues that affect your device after any recent change we make. Due to a recent platform change, some of the nicknames and call details were missing or removed. We have information that the saved nicknames and call details will be restored as of today June 29th. Starting on July 7th, you will be able to add new nicknames again. If you are still having trouble with either after the above dates, please let us know as we are here to help.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
markalex2

What about the messages missing from the usage log?  Will those be available soon as well?  Today's log looks the same as it has been with missing detail.

0 Likes
Danike64
Spoiler
The usage details are still not displaying picture message sent\from- although they are included in the message count details, they are missing completely on log. 
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's look deeper into this for you, please meet us in a Private Note for assistance. We will stand by, AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes