Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usage in My Verizon Changed (For the Worse)
kfree2

What happened to all my assigned names? Now I can't track (Or apparently even make new aliases) PLUS I can't 'See All' anymore and have to scroll page after page? Why is this an 'improvement'???

0 Likes
Re: Usage in My Verizon Changed (For the Worse)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@kfree2 ,

We always want to make sure you are set up for success in whatever you want to do with your account, but could you share a bit more about what exactly you are referring to? What aliases or assigned names are these that you can no longer see?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
kfree2

I used to be able to click on a number in the call logs and assign a name, i.e. if 123-456-7890 was assigned to Joe, I would see Joe's name instead of the number in the logs every month. Now I do not even have the option to assign names. I would need to download as a speardsheet and do a search and replace everytime. Plus now there is no loner evena 'see all' calls function in reading the logs, they must be viewed one page at a time. Again, I need to download to see all calls at once. Both of these 'improvements' are terrible.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Nicknames were restored a day or two ago. According to other threads on the forum, the ability to edit/add nicknames is supposed to be restored next week (I've seen July 6 and July 8 in posts).

0 Likes