Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VERIZON DISPUTE RESOLUTION MANAGER
SickofPoorService2022

I have been having an absolute horrendous time with Verizon Customer Service. Verizon Customer Service managers have been giving me conflicting information, wrong information, have yelled at me, have been disrespectful and have even lied.

It appears Customer Service staff are poorly trained. Because my issues could not be resolved wiht Customer Service, I asked about the process to go through the Verizon Dispute Resolution Manager. Every single person, including all of the managers, said they had no idea what I was talking about. This seemed odd since it is right there on their website:  

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-account/security/arbitration-mediation

The initial link seems to suggest this is only for Fios. However, the paperwork to submit for mediation or arbitration states:

"Verizon Wireless (VZW) is committed to customer satisfaction. If you have a dispute regarding your wireless service, and cannot resolve it directly with our customer service representatives by calling (800) 922-0204, you can choose to request arbitration... please be sure to complete this form and keep a copy for your records."

The actual paperwork suggests arbitration is for any wireless service, not just Fios. 

Does anyone have any experience with this? I am at the point where I need to go to mediation/arbitration or file in small claims court. 

By the way, here is the contact info for the Verizon Dispute Resolution Manager that Customer Service says does not exist.

Verizon Wireless HQ Dispute Resolution Manager One Verizon Way, 54S092C, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-1097.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON DISPUTE RESOLUTION MANAGER
SickofPoorService2022

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/leader/contact/916673

You can also elevate to the Verizon Executive Relations Team.

0 Likes