Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VERIZON STEALS FROM DISABLED VETERAN!!!
Mateo26304

I BOUGHT A JETPACK FROM VERIZON LAST YEAR AND AND NEVER RECEIVED SERVICE ON The DEVICE. VERIZON REPLACED THE JETPACK TWICE, STILL RECEIVED NO SERVICE I DO HOWEVER RECEIVE IT ON MY ANDROID PHONES, I INSTALLED AN EXSPENSIVE CELL SIGNAL BOOSTER STILL NO SERVICE.

ISPENT HOURS ON LINE AND ON THE PHONE TRYING TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM WITH TECH SUPPORT. IN MAY OF 2021 I FINALLY SUSPENDE SERVIC FOR THE JETPACK AS I HAVE BEEN PAYING +$20 A MONATH FOR A PRODUCT AND SERVICE THAT DID NOT WORK. I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY COMPENSATION FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR REFUND FOR ANY PAYMENTS MADE FOR NO SERVICE. I THEN RECEIVED A BILL CHARGING ME AN FEE FOR CANCELLATION OF CONTRACT OVER $200 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF DEALING WITH THIS. WHEN I CONTACTED CUSTORMER SUPPORT IN MAY THAT IT WAS IN MY SERVICE CONTRACT TO BE CHARGED A FEE IF I ENDED THE CONTRACT EARLY. I AGREEDED WITH YOUR CONTRACT BUT IT WAS CONTIGENT ON ME RECEIVING A WORKABLE PRODUCT AND SERVICE. I WANT SATISFACTION!!!

0 Likes