Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VERIZON WIRELESS NETWORK SERVICES
Predator7
Novice

I am with Verizon Wireless almost over 18 yrs. I am happy with their Services most of the times!!! Verizon still have the best Coverages, speed and reliability. I have had Sprint prior to Verizon but Service was terrible!!! I have had AT&T and Verizon Services same time, I was not getting no Signal from AT&T where Verizon was giving full Bars so end of the Days Verizon still the best. I know there there are some places needs improvements like Customer Services, needs more Cell Towers through out dense and Rural Neighborhoods to deal with congestion and coverage not to mention to lower the price of Unlimited Plans. 

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON WIRELESS NETWORK SERVICES
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Predator7

Regarding future network infrastructure, Verizon Wireless radio frequency (RF) engineers and system performance engineers regularly evaluate network coverage and performance to identify locations that may require additional coverage. Based on their analyses and recommendations cell site construction or other improvements are then planned and budgeted accordingly. Verizon Wireless' specific network expansion plans, locations and timetables are considered proprietary and confidential. However, if you have the property that will support a tower, you can request for that property to be considered for a future site, click here http://vz.to/2qU18LZ.

0 Likes