Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VZ Website
TBAUaz

Why is the Verizon Website so cruddy? I cannot do anything with my account on the website without encountering an error message. I call customer service and I get the usual well meaningful words of apology and it will be noted, etc, but it isn't up to those folks, I doubt the higher ups even care if it works or not and the engineers responsible for the website are aware of the issues. The website really needs to be rebuilt and made more user friendly. Frankly I am going to think about switching carriers if I cannot do anything meaningful on my account if this keeps up.

0 Likes
Re: VZ Website
Tigerstep

What do you need the website for? Payments? App. Add a line? App. Plan change? App. Check the bill? App. Upgrade? App. Add Disney+? App.

Verizon's website is awful, but not settle for Tmobile awful.

0 Likes
Re: VZ Website
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, TBAUaz. We are very sorry to hear about any issues that you are experiencing with the My Verizon website. We certainly want to make sure that any issues are taken care of correctly as we know how important it is to ensure that your self-serve options are working correctly and conveniently. We do appreciate you as a customer and it would sadden us to see you go because of this. Can you please describe what tasks you are attempting to complete on My Verizon that are leading to error messages? What are the error messages that are populating? When did these issues first begin? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes