Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizion has created a bad customer relations effort in Macon GA at the riverside store location.
rgrhino

I was walking in the store for the third time with an appointment, after 30 hours and hundreds of dollars spent.  I was greeted by a customer walking out who made sure I knew the location was a horrible place.  I checked in and as normal, there a lot of unhappy folks waiting for service. In the hour and an half later we got a manager Bryant to talk to us like we were the last people or problem he ever wanted to deal with. He was so rude I step out of the store to keep from being as bad as he was.   Bryant was so unprofessional I call for his termination and if I did not know that verizion has better employees or managers I close all my accounts, and never refer another sole to them.

I complained as to customer service but this needs a corporate resolution and especially considering he is a liability to verizion.  I would say to another corporate store even if it means driving cause this place is a disaster. Completely rude and not representing verizion at all.

0 Likes