Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizion has created a bad customer relations effort in Macon GA at the riverside store location.
rgrhino

I was walking in the store for the third time with an appointment, after 30 hours and hundreds of dollars spent.  I was greeted by a customer walking out who made sure I knew the location was a horrible place.  I checked in and as normal, there a lot of unhappy folks waiting for service. In the hour and an half later we got a manager Bryant to talk to us like we were the last people or problem he ever wanted to deal with. He was so rude I step out of the store to keep from being as bad as he was.   Bryant was so unprofessional I call for his termination and if I did not know that verizion has better employees or managers I close all my accounts, and never refer another sole to them.

I complained as to customer service but this needs a corporate resolution and especially considering he is a liability to verizion.  I would say to another corporate store even if it means driving cause this place is a disaster. Completely rude and not representing verizion at all.

0 Likes