Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Billing
Dericksonje7721

I am so unhappy with #Verizon. Back in November, we decided that we were going to sign on with Verizon. Were were told that we would receive $1000 trade in for both my phone and my wife's phone which would go towards our new ones. Due to the pandemic, we were asked to mail in our phones and conduct the transaction via mail and online. Fast forward to March of 2022, we have yet to receive credit for our trade ins, and have been billed as though we bought two new IPhone 13's without any down payment. Every month, we have spent hours on the phone and in the online chat pleading our case, asking where our old phones are, just to be left with empty promises and no progress. We have been overcharged at this point for nearly 500 dollars since November and as recently as today have been told that "their was no promotion going on during the purchase of the phones" yet have emails confirming the promotion and the summary of our bills with the promotion added. I am so disappointed with my experience with Verizon and at this point, just want my old phones back, and leave.  

0 Likes