Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Cellular Service is really bad now
TimC2021

The issues started about 8 months ago and is getting progessivly worse.

My familys 3 Verizon phones are experiencing dropped calls, no service, network not available.  Even the 5g is bad.  I drive 90 miles to work round trip and more than 1/3 of various areas I do not have service.  In thos areas, I am unable to make or recieve calls, send or receive text messages.  I get network not found/no service emergency calls only.  I previously had Verizon service in all of those areas. 

I phoned verizon many times to try to discuss the issue and could not get through to anyone.  Last week after being on hold for  1  1/2 hours I did speak with a representative.  The representative was unable to help with the issue but, said many people are experiencing issues. 

I needed to make some urgent calls recently and could not.  My daughter has type 1 diabetes and was trying to call me with urgent issue and could not reach me. 

I called T-Mobile and it took 8 minutes to reach a representative.  The customer service agent was very friendly and gave me the information I needed.

Verizon used to be a reliable cellular network and I have been a verizon  customer for over 20 years.  Their cellular service is no longer reliable.  Especially in an emergency situation when there is no service and the phone does not work.

Oh by the way.  The Verizon representative that I waited  1 1/2 hours to speak with offered a $20 credit on my bill.  How in the world does that help me when I have no service? 

Re: Verizon Cellular Service is really bad now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Your loyalty means the world to us! One of our main goals is to provide you with reliable service, especially with your circumstances. We are concerned to learn you are experiencing services issues and would like to help as soon as possible. Please tell us, what model is your device and is the software up to date? Are you using Regular or Wi-Fi Calling?

~Maria Elena

0 Likes
tnt67135

I am having the same problem- it took me 2 days to finally get a hold of customer service  - and when I did the customer service person asked if I knew anyone with a lot of land - because they needed more cell towers -Really - and then she tried to sell me insurance on my phones and if I put more phones on my plan it would be cheaper - So for fixing my problem she did nothing - it was a waste of time - Verizon used to be such a great service but all I’m hearing from friends n family is Verizon has gotten so bad .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to have the best service available to you, tnt67135. When did you start having service issues? What troubleshooting steps have you tried? *Rebecca

0 Likes