Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Credit Card Rewards
paulsgreco

We have $12.35 in rewards from using our Verizon Credit Card supposed to get 4%, 3%, 2% and 1% Cash Back as Verizon Dollars.

We made in payments to date $1,972.

How does spending well over $2,000 on the Cash Back credit card and paying that credit down over a nearly2 month period only equal $12.35?

This is one of many issues we've experienced with Verizon having ported over from Xfinity last Oct. 2021. 

We wanted to build the Rewards to use for Christmas gifts and it's now Dec. 20, 2021.

So much for that idea.

I've spent hours and I mean hours on the phone with Verizon asking to please resovle our Rewards issue but they send me from one dept. to another saying, Oh! Our dept. doesn't handle Reward Dollars the Verizon Up dept. does and then Verizon Up will say, Oh! We don't handle Reward Dollars the Verizon Customer Serivice does.

I escalated to a manager who promised countless times to get this resolved and a week later I receive a e-mail today saying, We're sorry for the inconvenience please call us at 1.800.922.0204 Mon - Sat 8AM - 7PM & Sun, 8AM - 5PM.

I called as directed and the whole fiasco started over Verizon reps. say we don't handle Rewards in our dept. 

Verizon, your are unbelievable?

Are your CEO's taking all the funds causing you to not honor your advertising? 

Why do I have to spend hours on the phone and take time on this platform expressing concerns of what you proudly advertise you don't honor?

I want to go  back to Xfinity...never had an issue with them. 

0 Likes