Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Customer Service is epically horrible!
GJR743

We purchased an apple watch SE cellular from Apple and we wanted to activate it as a standalone line. We followed the instructions on the verizon website --> fail. We chatted with verizon representatives both by chat and by phone for a total of 6 hours and 47 minutes. Verizon still cannot activate my watch to be used. They did however charge me a total of 4 activation fees, because, you guessed it, each agent created a new line for my apple watch, and then failed to associate that new line with my watch. At the end, I gave up. I told the so called support expert that I cannot waste anymore energy and time on this, they said why don't I transfer you to one more department maybe they can help. The nerve. I got transferred a total of 6 times from one person to another and each time, I had to state my name, and the reason I was calling AGAIN. Absolutely abysmal service team. If you are considering verizon, run away for your mental health! They are so incompetent, that you will feel real pain trying to talk to them. To make matters worse, each representative tried to sell me a coverage plan BEFORE I could get a connection on my watch. I asked the representatives to make sure I won't pay the activation fees on my account, they said they shouldn't go through, but if they do, call customer service again. I'm certain that will not go well after my experience. Absolutely abysmal service verizon. My advice, steer away from this horrible company! 

Re: Verizon Customer Service is epically horrible!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, GJR743. It is important to us that your billing and watch connection concerns are fully resolved. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further. 

*Cassie

GJR743

That's what every single person I spoke to said. The last person that spoke to me said it would be an easy step to close my verizon account. Easy step to lose customers, but over 6 hours to simply add a watch is not enough, with multiple activation fees on my account. You guys are simply incompetent. I do not recommend that anyone do business with you. Its really not worth. Your signal is the same as competitors, but your customer service is just abysmal.

BornTrucker

Last week I spoke with 5 agents over 7.5 hours. The first 3 just exited the chat without saying anything so I had to start over each time. I explained that to the 4th who was nice enough not to do the same but they helped just as little as the rest of them. Verizon customer support should be renamed to something more accurate like customer disservice.

0 Likes