Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Customer Service
BJB74

I had a terrible experience yesterday, trying to resolve an issue for 4 hours+ with customer service and Verizon Up. 

What they got right - 

1. They had a transcript of my conversation to refer to when they dropped the ball.

2. I talked to (yes! actually talked to!!) an incredibly patient customer service rep at Verizon Up who answered my questions and offered to help me resolve the issue.

3. They have systems in place to provide customer service.

What totally frustrated me - 

1. The people reading the transcript either didn't understand what I needed, closed the conversation without resolution, or responded with inane answers. For example, every time I typed the words "Verizon Up", the response was to say "How wonderful - Can we sign you up for it?" I quit referring to Up because it sent the conversation down a rabbit hole.

2. The one person I talked to said it would be better to send me back to customer service and that I would be able to TALK to someone. I foolishly believed her and got sent back to the same chat message from before. So no "ticket" was created to resolve my issue and I've wasted my time and yours by trying to get an answer.

3. The process for getting customer service is so confusing and daunting that I cannot believe anyone would use it after the first hour. Here I am 20 hours later, still trying to get my issue resolved. 

Verizon, I am happy with my phone service, but this has really bothered me!

Please contact me for a resolution!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Four plus hours is far too long to work on issues, especially with no resolution.  I want to apologize for the time it has taken so far and for us dropping the ball.  I am here to help and we will get this turned around.  What issues were you having with the Verizon Up program? -Santo

0 Likes
BJB74

I am asking that my January Verizon Up reward of accessory dollars ($10) be applied to my order of a MagSafe charger (order 4408846) purchased on January 31, 2022. 

I used the Verizon App to make the purchase and there was no way to enter my reward dollar code. I did not find this out until the purchase went through.

Everyone I talked to tried to pass the problem along to somebody else or just didn't get what I was asking. The Chat Bot was useless and the one person I actually talked to sent me back to customer service. My problem was still not solved because nobody would follow through. 

Please credit my Verizon bill with the $10 I'm asking for.  The MagSafe charger was delivered, but I will not open the box or pay for it until I hear from you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry you did not get to use the device dollars for your purchase. There is an option when you process the order online (website) or the app on your phone. At this time we are not able to add the device dollars. However, I'm ready to help. Please look for the private message here on this platform.

-Dolores

0 Likes