Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Customer Support
TP6669

So I Few months back I suspended a line. Verizon deleted the line from my account and the phone rather than suspending it and putting it on hold. I try to get the line back up and apparently they took my number and put it in a pool that allows for that number to be given to others. The phone and the number were mine too begin with so that is pretty upsetting all together.  This number is attached to my companies day to day business and I would never had let this phone # go for any reason. 

Now after being on the phone and website for over 8 hrs. they still have not resolved the issue. I have talks to at least 10 people from Sales, Customer support, to Winback, Reactivation etc. and no resolution yet. 

They have added a new line to my account with a new number that helps me in no way & i did not ask for But I'm sure that this will cost me even more money. I have tried to change that line to my old number and that fails as well.  So 

Jaden, Louis, Dale, Rofelo  and the rest of the Verizon team that I have spoke to you have failed to your client. you have cost them a lot of time, money and now adding extreme frustration on a issue that should not ever happened in the first place and was not approved to be done.  I truly expected more from this company. I have had my service and my companies service with them for years and now I am thinking it is time to move to another more client friendly service

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Customer Support
Tigerstep

A piece of story sounds missing. It doesn't make sense for a rep to do a disconnect unless specified since it counts against them. Whatever was communicated must not have sounded it was supposed to be temporary.

A number takes a good time, roughly 90 days, before being released into the pool so this number must not have been important enough to neglect it for so long.

0 Likes
TP6669

Actually the suspense was done on Dec 19th .  No now after 12 people they still cannot explain the issue or how it happened . Only that it is gone . So if you have the abilities to help please do so .  Making snarky replies is not helping. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm so sorry to learn about what happened with your line, and I'm eager to help you with the answers you're looking for. I will also send you a Private Note, and we can continue. 

0 Likes
TP6669

I have received you message. After 21 people and 14 hours on the phone Verizon finally resolved the issue and gave me the line back. im so frustrated with this company  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TP6669, we never like to hear you are frustrated with us. We want to make sure all your questions and concerns get addressed. Please reply in the Private Note that was sent if you have anything else that we may assist with. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
HateVerizon100

I know this is from a long time ago but feel compelled to respond because you are providing false information.  It does not take 90 days!  A switch-back can be done in 24 hours.

0 Likes